Jambalaya Soup with classic creole seasonings offers a contemporary take on a traditional jambalaya dish. Ready in 30 minutes, add ham and shrimp and dig in!
What you need:
- 6 cups chicken broth (or part clam juice)(48 oz.)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup tomatoes with garlic or tomatoes with green chilies for more heat. (14 oz. can)
- 8 oz. baby shrimp
- Optional: For intense heat add hot sauce to taste!
- In a 4-quart pot bring broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in New Orleans Style Jambalaya Soup Mix, ham and tomatoes.
- Return to a simmer, over and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook 5 minutes longer and serve!
Nutrition: No artificial anything and Certified Gluten Free