Hot Chocolate Bomb DIY Kit - Blue
DIY Kit that contains everything needed to make 4 Milk chocolate Bombs featuring Candy Cane Hot Chocolate with Candy Cane bits.
Each kit contains
• 1 x 8 semi-sphere shaped Silicone mold to make 4 Hot Chocolate Bombs (2”)
• Gourmet du Village Hot Chocolate mix (70g)
• Milk Chocolate Morsels (115g)
• Dehydrated mini marshmallows (20g)
• Candy Cane Bits (25g)
• Easy to follow recipe
Ingredients: Chocolate: sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, whey powder, powdered whey protein concentrate (milk), whole milk powder, cocoa butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), titanium dioxide, natural flavor.
Hot chocolate: sugars (sugar, corn syrup solids), modified milk ingredients (whey protein concentrate, dairy product solids, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative)), coconut oil, salt, dipotassium phosphate, mono and diglycerides, cellulose gum, guar gum, artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, turmeric, annatto, fd&c blue no. 1.
Marshmallows: sugar, corn syrup, dextrose, food starch-modified, contains less than 2% of gelatin, sodium hexametaphosphate, artificial and natural flavor, artificial colour fd&c blue#1.
Candy Cane: sugars (sugar, glucose syrup), natural flavor (peppermint), fd&c red no.40, glycerin, canola oil, sunflower lecithin.
Allergens: milk, soy, coconut, tartrazine.
DIRECTIONS TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE BOMBS
1. Melt chocolate
2. Add melted chocolate to molds & chill
3. Fill 4 Chocolate spheres with hot chocolate mix & marshmallows
4. Top with 4 remaining Chocolate spheres to seal
5. Drizzle with melted chocolate & top with colourful sprinkles.
DIRECTIONS TO DRINK & ENJOY:
Place hot chocolate bomb in a mug and pour 170-230 ml (6-8 oz) hot milk over the bomb. Stir & Enjoy!