Kale & Quinoa Soup is a super foods combination with savory seasonings that gives this new vegetarian mix substance and nutrition. Add diced squash and tomatoes for an easy to prepare soup meal for any season in just 45 minutes.
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth (48 oz.)
- 12-16 oz. butternut squash, peeled and cubed (find fresh in your produce dept. or use frozen)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14 oz.)
- In a 4-quart pot bring broth to a simmer on stovetop.
- Reduce heat and stir in soup mix, tomatoes and butternut squash.
- Return to simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve this delightful whole grains and vegetable soup with crusty white bread.