Shipping | Delivery | Returns
We love shipping our amazing products to our fantastic customers across Canada! Thanks for shopping with us!
We do not ship produce or frozen foods. These items are available for pick-up only
Due to the nature of some of our products requiring cooling, any items we ship that require cooling are shipped with ice packs and shipped on Monday’s and Tuesday’s ONLY to ensure they do not sit in our shippers’ warehouse over the weekend especially in the summer months regardless of the ship date the customer selects.
For pick-up orders we will notify you when your order is ready, set a date and approximate time for you to pick up your order, have it packed and ready to go upon your arrival.
We ship all across Canada and DO NOT ship to the United States or out of Canada.
While most orders requiring cooling we ship on Monday’s and Tuesday’s, all other non-refrigerated orders ship within 48 hours of when you place the order provided the select items are in stock. If we are out of stock on any item, we will contact you and adjust the order accordingly.
Regardless - we'll keep you posted!
Product availability is subject to change between the time that an online order is placed and the time of fulfillment. Customers will be contacted should there be any difficulty in completing their order. Funds are collected at checkout and will be refunded to your credit card in the event we cannot complete your order.
While most products we carry are always in stock at times while we are waiting for deliveries from our suppliers we do not want to delay your order. We reserve the right to at times make substitutions of equal quality and price to your order. However, don't fret. We will contact you first to discuss if we do have to make a substitution or change to your order.
Please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. All claims must be filed within 24 hours of receipt. If an issue/problem has occurred because of a mistake on our end, we will take care of it immediately.
We are not responsible and will not be able to issue refunds for the following claims:
- Incorrectly entered addresses (We ship your order to the exact address you enter).
- Shipments to P.O boxes
- Shipments to apartment buildings with no concierge. If the courier has no one to leave the box with, they will take it back or leave at a pickup point near by. Due the perishable nature of the product, we want to avoid this situation, especially during warmer months.
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other "Acts of God". We ship perishable items with ice packs but again we have no control over the weather and please keep in mind extreme heat waves in the forecast when ordering.
- Unopened shipments
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables. We ship as soon as we are able to, unless a customer leaves us a note at checkout or emails us right after placing the order to make other arrangements.
- Items that have been discarded or consumed.
Once an order leaves our facility we have absolutely no control over the delivery courier. We have a tracking number, once your product ships customers will be provided with a tracking number and have the same information we have. We cannot guarantee delivery for specific dates. If you need special shipping arrangements, please email us as soon as you place your order and we will do our best to make it happen.
We do not offer returns on any products in our store. If there is a mistake with an item you ordered on our end, we will offer a refund or credit. Due to food safety concerns, we cannot accept any returns.
*Exceptions to shipping rates
- Larger bulk orders or corporate orders
- Shipping prices are per order. Not for multiple addresses
- Buyer pays return shipping fees