What you Need:
- 1 Pouch Gourmet Village Brie Topping
- 2 tbsp (30 g) unsalted butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) brandy or apple juice *optional
- 1 (225g/8oz) small round Brie or Camembert
- 1 French baguette, sliced thinly
What to do:
Score the top rind with a knife OR remove top rind of cheese, leaving rind on sides and bottom intact.
Place cheese, cut side up, in a Brie baker or skillet.
Put contents of Toppings pouch, butter and brandy or juice in a small microwave safe bowl, and microwave for approximately 25-30 seconds.
Stir to blend.
Microwave for 2 more increments of approximately 25-30 seconds, stirring each time.
Pour mixture evenly over prepared cheese.
Place Brie baker or skillet in center of hot oven for 15-20 minutes.
Remove from oven and serve with baguette slices.
Ingredients: Pecans, Brown Sugar, Sea Salt, Spices.
Allergen Info: Contains pecans
Prepared in Canada