Red Pepper Corn Chowder Mix
Red Pepper Corn Chowder has a hint of cayenne that adds a kick to this quickie version of our famous Illinois Prairie Corn Chowder Mix. Simply add broth and cream. Go gourmet with shrimp, scallops or other seafood for a tasty meal in 30 minutes.
What you need:
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth (32 oz.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream (8 oz.)
- Optional: 2 cups scallops, peeled shrimp or cooked, diced chicken
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth and water to a boil. Reduce heat and stir in Florida Sunshine Red Pepper Corn Chowder Mix ingredients.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add heavy cream, continue cooking on low for 10 minutes with seafood or chicken, if desired.
- Turn off heat, let stand 5 minutes and serve
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free