Chicken Noodle Soup is a home-style medley of colourful peas, carrots and corn that are delicately seasoned with dill. Combined with gluten free corn pasta, this delightful 30 minute soup is a family favourite.
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken broth (48 oz.)
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut up. (12-16 oz.)
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth and water to a boil. Reduce heat and stir in chicken and vegetable seasoning packet from soup mix.
- Cut up or shred chicken breast.
- Return to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to stand 5 minutes. Serve with cornbread or other soft roll and enjoy.